When it comes to shopping online, customers have a few options. Instead of waiting for your package to arrive at your doorstep, you can also choose to have it sent back to the retailer instead. Of course, this isn’t as simple as it sounds. Fortunately, though, there are a few ways that you can get your package back. In this article, we’ll take a look at how you can return an online order from Walmart using their customer service and refund process.
How to Return Walmart Online Order
Check if your order qualifies for a return
Now that you have decided to return your Walmart order, then you have to decide if you can actually do so. Here’s what you should keep in mind when deciding if you can return your order or not: – Only items that were purchased using a Walmart membership card or an eGift card can be returned. – You can only return new items within 30 days of the delivery date. – You must have a receipt when you decide to return a Walmart order. – You can’t return items that have been worn, used, or damaged. – You can’t return items that have been altered or customized. – Returned items must be in the original condition in which they were delivered to you.
Sign in to your Walmart.com account
The first thing you have to do before you decide to return a Walmart online order is to have an account on Walmart.com. Once you sign in to your account, you will be able to view all of your past orders, track your orders, and view your order history. Now, you will also be able to view the item you have on order and the corresponding product code. Simply click on the product code to see the details about the item, including the quantity and product description. Once you have the item’s details, you can then decide if you want to return the item or not.
Find the item you want to return and its corresponding product code
Finding the item you want to return is as simple as finding the item code on Walmart.com. Simply click on the item code and you will be directed to the item details page. From there, you can decide if you want to return the order or keep it for a different item. The next thing you need to do is to find the product code on the shipping label. The reason you need to do this is that the product code is what you will use when you decide to return the item. The shipping label is what you will include with your return package so the return shipping label will be what you will use to reference the item code on the shipping label.
Find your product code on Walmart.com
The next thing you need to do is to find the product code on the shipping label. The reason you need to do this is that the product code is what you will use when you decide to return the item. Now, you will need the product code that is displayed on the bottom left corner of the shipping label. Once you find the product code, simply copy it and you are good to go.
Return an item on Walmart.com
Now that you have the product code, you can start returning the item on Walmart.com. You will need to follow these steps in order to do so: – Click on “return item” from the My Account screen. – Select if you want to return the item or keep it. – Enter the item’s corresponding product code on the “return item” page. – Click on “return item”.
Print a copy of your shipping label and include it with your package!
When you have an order on Walmart.com, you also get free shipping. Furthermore, you get free shipping both ways (i.e. to the store and back to the store). That means that you can easily return any item on Walmart.com by packing it up and sending it back to the store. However, the best thing you can do in order to make the return process as easy as possible is to print a copy of your shipping label and include it with your package. In this way, you will have proof that you returned the item in case the store asks for proof that you returned the item.
Benefit Of Using Walmart Online Order
- Using Walmart online order is very easy and convenient.
- You can save more money as you will be able to save the cost of shipping.
- You can also save time and effort in terms of purchasing the product from Walmart’s online store.
- With just a few clicks, you can purchase the product from Walmart’s online store and return it at the same time.
- You will be able to save time and effort in terms of mailing the package back to the store.
- You will be able to use the same online payment service that you used when purchasing the product in order to make it easier for you to return the item at the same time.
- You can also use Walmart’s online order for other purposes such as for purchasing a gift card, new product, and more!
Disadvantage Of Using Walmart Online Order
- The item that you are purchasing from Walmart online store must be in stock at the time of purchase. If the item is out of stock, you will not be able to return it.
- You need to remember the product code that is displayed on the bottom left corner of each shipping label on Walmart.com. This code is used to track your return order and you need to remember it as well as take a note of it so that you can use it again if needed!
- You also need to remember your return address and shipping address.
- The item that you are returning should be in good condition and must be in original packaging when you send it back to the store so that they can process your return order quickly!
- If the product that you purchased from Walmart online store has some defects, then there might be a restocking fee for those items! A restocking fee is basically a fee charged by Walmart for any product returned without any defects!
- If the item is out of stock at the time of purchase, then you might not be able to return it!
Easy Way to Return Walmart Online Order
- The easy way to return Walmart orders is by using the online return form provided by Walmart.
- You can also use this form to report a problem with the product or ask a question about the product.
- You need to know your order number as well as your billing address in order to use this form correctly!
- You will be able to print out the return label and take it back with you when you are at the store in case you forgot your label.
- If there is any problem with the product that you purchased from Walmart, then you can contact Walmart customer service via phone or email for more information about it!
- If you want, then you can also request an exchange of products in case there is a problem with the item that has already been shipped to you!
Walmart customers can use their online return form as well as their phone to report any problems and/or ask questions about the products that they have purchased from Walmart! No matter if you are returning a product or requesting for a change of products in the same order, there is no need to worry about it! You can use your online return form and/or call customer service if you have any problems with the products that you have purchased from Walmart!
1. Question: Can I return a product that has been shipped to me?
- Yes, you can return a product that has been shipped to you! You can use the online return form provided by Walmart for any problems or questions about the products that you have purchased from Walmart!
2. Question: Is there a restocking fee on returned items?
- Yes, there is a restocking fee for any product returned without any defects!
3. Question: What is the difference between returns and exchanges?
- Returns are for returning products that have been purchased from Walmart.