With the growing awareness of natural home remedies, people are now turning to more traditional methods of healing. Toenail fungus is a common nail-related problem that can be quite painful and embarrassing. It can also get worse if left untreated. Luckily, there are several simple home remedies that will effectively treat this condition. The even better news? Almost all these remedies have been found to be extremely effective at accelerating toenail fall-off and regrowth— so you’ll never have to live with ugly nails again! The sooner you take action, the sooner you’ll stop your toenails from getting worse. Here are some natural home remedies for accelerated ToeNail Fall Off.
How To Make A Toenail Fall Off Faster?
Soak Your Toes In Warm Soapy Water
We’ve all seen people soak their toes in a warm bowl of soapy water. It’s an effective way to soften skin, clear up infections the skin, and remove dead skin cells. It also works wonders for removing nail fungus. Simply soak your feet in a warm tub of soapy water for about 30 minutes or until your toes start to feel soft. You can also use this method to treat ingrown nails and calluses.
Use Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a powerful natural antifungal that helps to kill the fungus that causes toenail fungus infection (pediculosis). In addition, it has been found to be effective in treating other nail problems such as candida, psoriasis, and athlete’s foot. Tea tree oil can be applied directly to diseased nails but is also effective when used in diluted form as a daily foot scrub.
Take Antifungal Tablets
Antifungal tablets are another effective way to treat toenail fungus. These usually need to be taken for 2-3 months and can be found at pharmacies. There are a variety of different antifungal tablets on the market, so read the labels carefully. You can also use tea tree oil and apply it directly to your nails once a week or every other day.
Apply Tea Tree Oil To Your Toes
You can also apply tea tree oil directly to your nails once a week or every other day. Although this method is not as effective as using it as a regular foot scrub, it will still help speed up the process of nail fungus regrowth in some people.
Apply Baking Soda To Your Toes Once A Week
Baking soda is another great natural remedy that you can use on your feet twice a week (once in the morning and once at night). Simply soak your feet in warm water with baking Tree Oil To Fungal Nails Tree Oil.
Manage Your Stress Levels
- The first thing you need to do is manage your stress levels. Stress can exacerbate nail fungus, so the best way to prevent it is to address the root cause of the problem.
- Try exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet. Both of these activities will help you reduce your stress levels and keep you in control of your life!
- If need be, consider taking up meditation or yoga as a hobby. These activities help promote relaxation and mental clarity, which will help you handle difficult situations with more ease. People who meditate regularly have been found to have lower levels of anxiety and depression than those who do not!
- Try not to worry about things that don’t matter too much— like what others think about you or what job you might get next year! This can lead to feelings of anxiety, which can weaken your immune system and make it more susceptible to infection and illness. That’s not a good combination! Instead, focus on the things that really matter to you— and make a plan on how to achieve those goals.
- Finally, if you’re dealing with an especially stressful situation, talk to someone about it. Talking out your problems is a great way of relieving stress and having them solved more quickly!
Baking Soda Soak
- First, soak your feet in a bowl of warm water with a tablespoon of baking soda. This will help to loosen the nails and promote faster healing.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the affected area. This will protect your nail from further damage and prevent any further fungal growth.
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water, followed by cold water to close the pores and dry completely before applying nail polish.
Lemony Lime Foot Scrub
Lemony Lime Foot Scrub
Lemony lime is an excellent natural remedy for toenail fungus. It is an effective antifungal and antibacterial agent that has been known to treat fungal infections of the skin and nails. Lemony lime can be used as a foot scrub or as a mouthwash, but it is also considered a great treatment for toenail fungus because it helps prevent the growth of fungus-causing bacteria. To make this, simply mix two parts lemon extract with one part lime juice and apply it on your feet before going to bed. You can smell and feel the difference in your feet in just 2-3 days!
Olive Oil Foot Rinse
Olive oil is also a great natural remedy for toenail fungus, but it has a slightly different approach than lemony lime. A research study conducted in 2011 found that olive oil works just as well as other antifungal treatments without causing any side effects. Olive oil is also a great skin moisturizer. To make this, simply take a cotton ball and add olive oil or coconut oil solution to it. Then, you should soak your feet in the solution for at least 15 minutes. After that, rinse off with cool water and apply aloe vera or tea tree oil to your feet to prevent further fungal infections.
Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
Tea tree oil is another natural remedy that is very effective against fungal infections of the skin and nails. It can be used as a foot soak or as a mouthwash, but it is also considered one of the best treatments for toenail fungus because it helps prevent the growth of fungus-causing bacteria. To make this, simply mix two parts tea tree oil with one part lemon juice and apply it on your feet before going to bed every night for 2-3 weeks. You will notice a difference in just 2-3 days! treating toenail fungus with tea tree oil is one of the most popular ways to fight this condition. This natural oil is effective because it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties, which help prevent the growth of fungus-causing bacteria. To make this, simply add a few drops of tea tree oil to your feet for 15 minutes. After that, you should rinse off with cool water and apply aloe vera or tea tree oil to your feet to prevent further fungal infections.
Coconut Oil Foot Soak
Coconut oil has also been found to be a great natural remedy for treating toenail fungus because it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties, which help prevent the growth of fungus-causing bacteria. It is also a great skin moisturizer, so you can use it as a foot soak.
Astragalus Root & Ginger Tea
- The first remedy for toenail fungus is astragalus root and ginger tea. This remedy is based on the traditional Chinese medicine theory of acupuncture and moxibustion. The theory is that both these remedies can stimulate the immune system, which in turn can help the body fight infection.
- To prepare this tea, add one dried astragalus root or two tablespoons of dried astragalus root powder to hot water (about one cup). Add 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger as well. Steep for 10 minutes and then drink this tea two or three times daily while you continue to treat your nail fungus at home.
- In addition to drinking this tea, you can also apply it topically by adding 1/4 teaspoon of dried astragalus root powder to 4 ounces (120 ml) of water and using it as an herbal foot soak once or twice daily for about three weeks. If you are not comfortable using herbs as a foot soak, you can also make the tea by boiling the astragalus root in water for about 10 minutes. After it cools, strain and drink it.
Toenail fungus can be embarrassing and painful, but you can treat it with natural home remedies. You can also use these remedies to accelerate your healing process. You can make your own foot scrubs and soaks or buy premade products from the store. You can also find other home remedies online to help treat your toenail fungus. Now that you know what actions you can take, there’s no reason to suffer in silence. You can get rid of this pesky problem with ease, so don’t hesitate to start using these remedies today.